Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Big Updates!

Wow! Sorry it has been SO long since I last blogged. I am sure my tens of followers are so worried that I have been quiet.

Well - it has been for a good reason. After almost a year of trying..... we FINALLY sold our house!

We moved into our DREAM home over Memorial Day weekend. I have to say - I was pretty anxious and nervous about moving. However, it turned out to be a fairly "easy" adventure.

If it hadn't been for our wonderful family and friends, I don't know what we would have done. Justin's parents helped us load a full trailer load on Thursday evening, and showed back up Friday morning to load another. So - when we got the go-ahead so start moving, we already had THREE large trailers loaded and ready to go (Justin and I had loaded another a few nights before and stored it in my parents garage). It was a hilarious little caravan making the trek out to our new little piece of heaven.

Needless to say, within a few hours Friday we had almost everything moved from the old house to the new. Saturday a whole new crew of help arrived and we got most all of the major items arranged and put where they needed to go!

Now - I will be honest. We are still living out of boxes and the basement is a wreck. But, I couldn't be happier.

I will be back soon with some pictures. Let me just say - its a beautiful little "farmhouse" style home on a great piece of land with COWS in the backyard. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment