Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lately

We have definitely not been on our normal schedule these last few days, spending a significant amount of time in St. Louis for some personal things.

The little free time we had was spent focused on one thing: Krispy Kreme. I became addicted all over again. Boy, did I make good use of the fact that we were literally 5 minutes from one, too!

Day 1:

Night 2:


I am so so glad to be home. I love our new home. It seriously makes me so relaxed and happy to walk in the door. It's extremely peaceful and I feel so much closer to God living here (in the country). Despite  being 3 hours away from Krispy Kreme. Although we brought plenty home to keep us satisfied a few more days!

I'm hoping that we are finally going to be home this weekend to work on this house. At the top of my list are painting/decorating the master bedroom and painting the kitchen. I am so excited to do our master bedroom. We are going with a coral & grey theme. A light grey wall color and a silvery-grey comforter set, with coral sheets and accents. I have an awesome DIY project that I will have to share as well. Going to paint an old dresser bright coral for an accent piece!

I know slowly but surely the house will come along :) Maybe by the time Kelly over at Kelly's Korner does another Show Us Your Life on homes, I can link up! I think I will post some of our bedroom inspiration in a separate post. I always like seeing how other people pull rooms together.

Anyway, I'm piled up on my couch, belly full from a yummy meal my Momma made and delivered to us, wrapped in my favorite robe after a nice, warm shower. This is the LIFE!

God is SO good.


No comments:

Post a Comment