Saturday, August 10, 2013

Infertility: Day 2

I wrote this post June 26, 2013.


So.

Of our 13 eggs retrieved, 12 were mature enough to be fertilized and 6 made it through the first day. We will know tomorrow morning if we implant on Day 3 or wait until Day 5.

I'm generally feeling better today. Not as much pressure and discomfort. I'm trying to drink 90+ ounces of water daily, so needless to say that adds to the discomfort. And I do believe I was up at least half a dozen times last night to pee. These little embryos are already dictating my schedule before they are even in my tummy. 

Yesterday I spent most of the day traveling home and resting. I am working from home this week (huge blessing) so that I can truly allow my body the time it needs to heal. Today I went into the office for an hour or so, and spent my day alternating between doing work and resting.

I'm anxious for tomorrow. I just want to know how many babies we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment