Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wicked!

The Saturday before Christmas, Justin and I along with his twin brother and his wife went to the Fabulous Fox to see Wicked! It was AMAZING. Seriously. We had a really good time together.

We went to eat at Zia's on the Hill first, and the food was wonderful :)

With my lovely at Zias.


 
"I need my bangs pinned back to eat!"

After eating lunch, we headed to the Fox. The Fox Theater is a magical place in general. But it was breathtaking decorated for Christmas. There is something about walking in that almost makes me lose my breath for a split second. I LOVE the feeling.

Wicked, like I said earlier, was awesome. I wish we would have had better seats, but hey - beggars can't be choosers, people. The ones we had were fairly expensive! I couldn't get any pictures in the actual theater because CAMERAS AREN'T ALLOWED and the volunteers may lose their JOBS if they let you snap a photo.... But here are a couple outside!

By the pretty tree.

Outside the theater with my favorite people!
 It was such a good day and a great way to celebrate my brother & sister-in-law's SECOND wedding anniversary! I am still a little tiffed they had to go all willy-nilly and elope and get married without us (aka, the two most important people EVER ;-)) but I guess I will forgive them eventually. It's not like it was THEIR special day or anything and all about what they wanted!! At least they allow us to celebrate with them yearly. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment