Monday, March 5, 2012

The Weekend!

What a fun weekend! My childhood best friend married the love of her life, and I couldn't have been happier. It was such a blessing and honor to be a part of her special day.

We kicked off Friday night with a rehearsal and delicious dinner at Susie's Bake Shop in Sikeston, MO. Then, all the girls stayed in Sikeston at a hotel to be up bright and early for make-up. We laughed and laughed that morning and had such a fun time getting ready together.

The beautiful bride before.

My, what big hair you have Lee.

I wear my sunglasses...

In process.

The beautiful bride showing off her gift.

Heading there in the limo!
We headed to the church to get dressed and take some photos. Hopefully we will have the professional shots soon so I can share, but the entire wedding party was gorgeous. The wedding was so special and touching. Just perfectly Kelly and Taylor.

We headed from the wedding to the reception, which once again was just gorgeous! And the food was wonderful. We danced the night away :) I am so happy for the new Mr. and Mrs.

Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs!

Taking their seats.

Praying.

Tossing that bouquet!

First Dance

The blushing bride.
What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment