Thursday, February 21, 2013

Change

I don't even remember the last time I posted... Or what it was about. I am sure many things have happened since then, but I am in a fog.

I am tired. Not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. Change scares me. I want to run and hide under the covers and never poke my head out. Albeit that would be awesome, I don't think it is feasible.

Thankfully, I have a wonderfully supportive husband beside me. I don't know what I would do without him.

My feelings have been really hurt recently, and I just do not deal well with that. I can handle someone making me mad. But feeling hurt - well, that, for whatever reason, is so hard for me to process.

I feel like so much is going on, so much is potentially changing, but nothing is happening. It is SO weird. To see life move in front of you - but to feel like you are stuck and standing still?

I am sure God is tired of hearing my voice! I know He is in control. I know this is a test of patience. Of faith. I am SO blessed that in the grand scheme of life, things could be so much different than they are now.

I just am not GOOD with change, ya know? Or not having a "plan." I think that is the problem here. I like to be in control - but when you are waiting for a few pieces of the puzzle to fall into place, there is no control.

That my friends, is why I am just not good with change.

2 comments: