Friday, February 22, 2013

SUYL: Photos (Couples/Wedding)

Once again, I am linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner. Today's SUYL if favorite photo poses.

I LOVE both our engagement and wedding photos. I am enamored with them. We were bound and determined that we would not have "stuffy" photos for either and I think we hit the nail on the head.

Our photographer for our engagement photos sadly passed away this past fall after a very long and courageous battle with breast cancer. She had such a talent and an eye for photography.

We showed up and said "we want relaxed pictures outside" and this is what we ended up with.

I love this - she caught us laughing.

Again - I love the casual feel.


We have this framed and hanging on a wall. I think the colors are amazing.
We chose an amazing photographer for our wedding. He got some of the most interesting, impressive, FUN shots. You can see a lot of them by clicking on the Wedding tab at the top of the page. However, here are some of the more unique ones!

I love this. All the girls.

Again - caught in a moment.

First look.

This picture makes me SO happy. I think the looks on everyone's face are HILARIOUS.


He had our poor wedding party RUNNING in circles in sweltering heat to capture this.


It was SO hot on the pavement and our photographer was laying on the ground to get this shot.

Again - so fun!
All wedding photos copyright Tyson Zahner Photography. Visit his website to see even more of our photos (check his wedding gallery - many of ours are used as examples!)

I also wanted to share a couple of more recent photos we had made for Christmas cards. We decided to have pictures made with our one and only child, Oreo!

She caught us in a moment - we were not posing for this!


Christmas photos copyright Colson Photography.

What can I say? I really like having professional photos! I also love looking at others. Our engagement and wedding were "BP" - before Pinterest. Since then, I have pinned SO MANY PHOTO ideas for the future, though! I can only imagine what I would have been like if I had Pinterest to plan the wedding!

Happy photo looking :)

2 comments: