Friday, February 8, 2013

Currently

Saw this on some other blogs.. and I always find it interesting!

Currently: Sitting at work, finishing up some last minute paperwork, then headed home to pick up my hubby and get on the road to Nashville! I am taking him for a birthday celebrate. Truth be told, we really needed to get away and have some time to process our thoughts.

Watching: We are addicted to West Wing and have almost finished all seven seasons on Netflix. I don't know what I will do with myself when Jeb Bartlett isn't looking at me every night. Probably start it over with season one. That is how much I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Thinking About: How everyone I see is knocked up. Geeze. I am not drinking the right Kool-Aid people. SHARE IT.

Reading: I just started reading a new Nora Roberts book. There is something about them that always just make me happy... I love losing myself in a good book. Especially a romance! I am also exited to start reading Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie over at BigMama. Her blog is one of my favorites! I know the book will be hilarious as well. I love her blunt honesty. And she has a pretty sweet fashion sense too.

Celebrating: Life. Love. Happiness. The usual.

Making Me Happy: Spending the weekend in a new city with the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment