Friday, March 22, 2013

SUYL: Pinterest!

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life! It is all about the best website ever - Pinterest! Who doesn't love Pinterest?

I thought today I would share some of my latest pins. They are pretty random!





I love these colors! I think grey and yellow with pops of bright colors are super sophisticated but still cute for a baby's nursery.




All dog-lovers unite!




Let's be honest. Who doesn't have these days?! Ha!




I have been looking for ideas for my niece Sophie's 3rd (!!!) birthday. She is all about the Princesses right now. I think this shabby-chic, vintage inspired princess theme is ADORABLE without being over-the-top or cheesy.


Source: rstyle.me via Claire on Pinterest


I think my southern sweet tea would taste SOOOO much sweeter in these! Anyone? Bueller?




I did this and it worked. Fantastically! I need to do it for the other pillows on the guest beds.

Follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the link below or by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment