Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap

We had a very nice, relaxing weekend. Friday evening, we got out of the house by taking the new vehicle for a little ride around our booming town. Ha! We like to get out and just drive the back/country roads and talk. It's always quiet and pretty.

We slept late Saturday morning, then headed to Cape. We had an appointment for a couples massage at Belladonna Salon and Spa. It was amazing! I would do without a lot to get a massage. The last probably 10 minutes of the massage I kept going back and forth in my mind on whether I wanted My Daddy's Cheesecake or Dairy Queen for an after-massage treat. I went with the cheesecake. I have such a love affair with dessert. Obviously. We ran some errands and also went to watch Ella, my niece, at a gymnastics competition. We just had a fun all-around time.


I love this man. He makes my days so bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment