Friday, November 2, 2012

SUYL: Favorite Desserts

Here is the honest truth: I can't pick a favorite dessert because I LOVE ALL DESSERTS. I am an equal-opportunity dessert lover. There have been many times when I have asked Justin to take me for dessert FIRST before going to eat, just so I know I have room for it :) I never (rarely ever, anyway) turn down a good dessert.

That being said, I have a few that are always favorites.

One of those is commonly known as Better than Sex Cake. Let me tell you, it's flipping awesome. Don't know that I'd go that far, because I usually refer to it as Heath Bar or Icebox Cake.



Source: centercutcook.com via Claire on Pinterest


It is super easy to make,  and you can find a recipe here. You can change things up and use caramel or chocolate sauce, and any type of crushed candy bar. My mom uses Skor bars sometimes with chocolate sauce to give it a different feel. Anyway you make it, though - it won't last long!

I am always looking for new cake and cupcake recipes. Most of my best though, come from a box and just adding a little bit here and there!  I think you can never have too much dessert :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment