Monday, January 16, 2012

Update :)

Ok so. I know it has been MONTHS since I posted. But I swear I am going to keep up with it this year. That is a goal of mine. Not a New Year's Resolution. Because I have a deep rooted history at completely failing on those ;-)

I want to keep track of our day-to-day lives this year. Just the boring, mundane details. I feel like everyone moves ninety miles a minute and I forget the little things soon after it happens. I want to never forget how it feels to be a newlywed. And I always want to remember what I felt like as a new, young attorney. Years from now, I will need to know that once I was in some poor young associates position. And take pity. Not to mention, I am praying that big things happen for our family over the course of this year. Guess we will see, huh?

This past weekend, I surprised Justin with a massage. His back has really been bothering him and we are looking for alternative treatments. Really, it was a win-win for me all around. I scored bonus wife points. I made myself an appointment, too. And my husband left being able to move again. The negative: the massage therapist, AFTER telling me I was super tense and needed to relax, and me explaining I have a very high stress job, proceeded to spill her (horribly depressing) life story. It was just like being at work. Awesome. But, my shoulders and neck did feel wonderful afterwards.

I am hoping to blog soon about our wedding and our honeymoon. I am sure someday that I will want to remember all the tiny details.

Until then, I leave you with this quote in honor of MLK day:
Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'

~ MLK, Jr.

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment