Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!





I am taking a break from regularly scheduled wedding programing to wish my husband a Happy 28th Birthday!

This is the first birthday in YEARS we have actually been in the same physical location. And it is his first birthday as a husband! I have to say, shopping for birthday cards in the "husband" section was really fun.

I cannot say enough how blessed I am to have Justin as my husband. After 12+ years of being together, every day I wake up and am so excited to spend another day with him.

He makes my days brighter. I can't stay mad for long at all, even when he drives me crazy! He can just look at me and crack a joke, and I'm done.

I cannot wait to see what our life has in store. I know it will only get better and more exciting. I look forward to the days when we have little babies, and toddlers, and pre-teens running around our house to celebrate with us. But for now, I am content to have this time just the two of us.

Happy Birthday, Justin! You make me want to get up every morning, just so I can see you smile and hear your laugh. Here is to many, many more together. I love you to the moon and back.

Until Next Time,

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment