Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Wedding... The First Look

Justin and I decided that we wanted to see each other before the wedding. I know, I know - some of you think that is so crazy! We didn't spend the night together, but chose to have a first look that afternoon. First, we knew we wanted GOOD, quality and fun photos together and with all our wedding party and family. Neither of us wanted to try to accomplish this after the wedding (which was at 5:50pm in the evening). Our priority after he kissed the bride was to P-A-R-T-Y.  And that we did! Also, I knew for my own sake, I would never make it down the aisle in one piece if I didn't have a chance to get my crazy crying emotions out beforehand.
So - the photographer set up in the church, and Justin turned around facing the alter.
Sneaking in.....
I was shaking I was so anxious and nervous. All these emotions were swirling around in my head. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest! I just couldn't wait for him to see me in my dress and veil. And I was so, so excited to see the look on his face.




Hey there.

So happy.

Love love love.

So emotional.

together. forever.

And at this point, I finally relaxed and knew - this was all I ever needed.




Until next time,



Claire

** all images provided by Tyson Zahner Photography **

No comments:

Post a Comment