Thursday, February 9, 2012

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

This is a break from our regularly scheduled programming for a little rant.

What happened to RESPECT? I swear, it has gone down the drain. And that makes me sound like some old fart in a rocking chair pointing their finger and snarling "Kids these days have no respect! They just don't know what it was like...." Apparently I will make a good old fart.

Work has been beyond crazy these past few days. I am exhausted and feel like I am burning the candle at both ends. And hitting my head against a wall, because there are just some issues that I cannot resolve no matter how hard I try.

Plus, I get so frustrated when people USE people. Justin and I both work SO hard to make a living. We both spend a lot of our time doing and giving that isn't paid or compensated. We pay all our bills ourselves, get no outside help, and are working to be debt free as soon as possible. It is just a struggle sometimes when I see others who don't do any (or a lot) of the above and still take, take, take from everyone else. Seriously? If you made the decisions, then you need to be ready for the consequences.

Last night in bed, I was laying there and couldn't sleep. I kept telling Justin I felt so anxious, but I couldn't even pinpoint WHY. That is never a good sign, especially not for me.

Wah, wah, wah. Woe is me.

Highlight of the day: ordered some new clothes for me and the hubs (discount + free shipping, woot) AND bought some jalapeno cheddar cheetos. Bad for the diet and the new clothes. But worth every bite.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got your cheetos. God knows that's probably what you were anxious about ;)

    ReplyDelete