Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Wedding.... The Aisle

After the "first look" we proceeded to take ALL of the wedding pictures! Honestly, this was the best idea ever. We were able to have plenty of time to take as many pictures together as we wanted, and weren't rushed trying to get back to the reception.

We took a few pictures just the two of us, which are some of my favorites!







Then we moved onto pictures of the wedding party together. We got some really fun and cute pictures. Our photographer was amazing!

The whole gang!

The favorite group shot!

Love this effect! Our poor wedding party was running.

The sweet kiddos!

After wedding party shots, we moved inside for family pictures. The photographer had us make a list of every single picture we wanted. We put them in order so that it moved quickly, and Justin and I could stand in one place and just add/subtract people from each shot. Then, we gave the list to the wedding planner and photographer assistant, who had people lined up and ready. We took about 50 pictures in 15 minutes. It was a very smooth process!

Justin's Family
Claire's Family





It was FINALLY time for the actual ceremony. Justin and I parted ways, and I started sweating like crazy and shaking. I was SO nervous to walk down the aisle. Anyone who knows me would never guess - because I don't usually have a problem being the center of attention. But I knew that I was going to be so overcome with emotion.....

So began the seating of the parents and grandparents. My brother in law, Clay, who has the most amazing voice I have ever heard, began to sing....

In this very room, there's quite enough love for one like me
My brother and Nana
And in this very room there's quite enough joy for one like me,
Dustin and Grandma Jo


And there's quite enough hope and quite enough power to chase away any gloom,
Sam and Mom
For Jesus, Lord Jesus ... is in this very room.
Lighting the unity candle.

I knew as soon as "Canon in D" started to play, that my time was coming. I snuck my head out the door to see if I could walk into the hall....


And knew my sweet little babies were leading the way....



And met my Dad in the hallway for our walk down that aisle.


Then, I heard the sounds of the acoustic guitar start to play, and the words floated above me.......

Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do
And off we went.

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry Me
Today and every day
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will
Say you will

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way 
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Say you will



Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me

Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Say you will
Marry me 

And then, my Dad stepped aside and I reached for my husband.


**all professional images provided by Tyson Zahner Photography *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment