Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm Baaaack

Made it back from vacation and finally settled down. We had such a great relaxing time, for the most part. I hope to upload and edit the photos soon to share. I'm feeling a little unsettled tonight. I can't put my finger on it. Just uneasy and unhappy. I think part of it is knowing I have to go back to work Tuesday. It's sad really, how I start dreading it so early. It's just that I don't realize how stressed I am all the time until I leave it. Then I can breathe again. I decided that while we were on vacation I was going to enjoy it. I didn't take my temperature or chart. I drank alcohol!!! Moderately, but that's still big. I drank caffeine. I enjoyed my husband without worrying I was drinking the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, messing up my already over-sensitive body. It was amazing. For both of us. I finally just relaxed. That rarely happens for me. I'm hoping this feeling tonight will go away..... Maybe I just need to shower and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment