Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Musings

I have nothing interesting to say. I am still pretty darn sick. I pulled myself up and went into work today for a few hours. Of course, I had a million calls to make and NO VOICE. Which, I am gonna guess, was not the smartest thing for me to do. But duty calls.

I now have some sweet cough syrup + allergy medicine to add to my antibiotic and Mucinex. Hoping it works miracles overnight, or I am back to the doctor in the morning.

In other news, my heart is heavy tonight. For reasons I am not at liberty to discuss. But it is. I am praying that those in need fall to their knees and call out to our Father for shelter.

Friday is my "Friday off" from work. Happened in a good week. So if I can just make it through tomorrow at work, I will have a three day weekend to fully rest and recover. Then, a full week at work and VACATION!

I'm excited to be on the beach for a few days. One bonus of coughing continuously: my abs should be rock hard. Although unfortunately, this has done nothing to effect my appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment