Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thirty Things: Day 19

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Hum... I am honestly not sure about this! Quite frankly, I am pretty content right where I am.

I know I DON'T want to live in a big city. Been there, done that (college + law school) and I was miserable.

I have always dreamed of owning a large lot (lots of acres) with a huge cottage-style home plopped right down in the middle. Maybe a lake or pond close. Lots of open room! Somewhere peaceful, quiet and serene.

I love my town. It has it's downfalls, of course. But bottom line - it is an amazing place to grow up and raise a family. That is what I want for my children.

Maybe I just need a vacation home!! Somewhere on the beach I do believe. Still quiet, serene and peaceful but with the ocean in the background. Oh! And then I need a vacation home in the mountains. With lots of snow. YES!

That is entirely possible. HA!! I am sure my husband would agree!

But you know what? I don't really care where I live, as long as I am living with him. God will provide a way for us, whatever is His will. So for now, I am content in my tiny little town, with my cute house and small pasture (but an acre lot is still pretty big), with my husband by my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment