Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Party in the USA

I'm in a funk. It's been a rough week so far. Hopefully things improve. My anxiety is in over-drive tonight and my old friend stomach ulcer is churning away. It is obvious by the fact that I came in exhausted, but have sat down only to write this. I made a quick supper, have scrubbed the bathroom from top to bottom and am about to clean our bedroom and change the sheets. I'm thinking I may just have to break out the good 'ol benadryl tonight to get some rest.

I wanted to share some pictures from this weekend. I have been wanting to have a BBQ ALL summer long! We finally threw one together pretty last minute. I have to say, it turned out pretty fun! I only snapped a handful of pictures - but we had a great turnout. Both mine and Jay's families and some special friends. It was hotter than you-know-where and the mosquitoes were crazy - but believe me, we had a nice night! Casey, Dani and I didn't close up shop until around 1:00am. Sometimes you just need a little girl talk.

Yummy good! We had SO much!


Dustin telling some important story, I'm sure.

Dani & Casey. Typical!

My cousin & Mom

Last three standing.

There is nothing like a fun time with friends and family to lift your spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment