Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SUYL: Bathrooms

I am a little late in linking up with Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life: Bathrooms, but I still wanted to do it. I think it is so fun to see how other people decorate!

We completely gutted and ripped apart this bathroom and replaced EVERYTHING. Shower, toliet, vanity, lighting, sheetrock, ceiling. Even had new electrical added. I LOVE our bathroom.

I know a lot of people say that sharing a bathroom as a married couple is difficult, but really - we have no issues. We have another half bath so if we both need to use the facilities at once, it is not a big deal. But sharing the shower and sink is not an issue for us.

Looking in from the door.





The new vanity and mirror.



My bird shower curtain.
The shower curtain and accessories all came from Target - where else!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shower curtain! I can't wait until Target comes to Canada next year!!!

    Can you tell I'm behind on reading the SUYL posts? And I'm nosy enough to want to read every single one?!?!

    ReplyDelete