Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nothing Interesting....

I am a little boring today. I've been in a sort of "limbo" most of this week.... But I think today ended that. I am looking forward to a couple of days off - this weekend will be a much needed little rest.

This has been a hectic week at work.... I have been feeling a little burnt-out and overworked. So I am taking a little break in new cases, trying to close out what I have, and just breathe.

Next week I have my mentor coming in from Jeff City for two days, and presenting a Pro Se Divorce & Custody class, and leaving Thursday for a three-day training. Granted, the training is at Lake of the Ozarks at the Four Seasons Lodge and Justin is going with me, so it will be like a mini-vacation!

My new healthier lifestyle is going well. I lost two more pounds this week! I would like to lose about twelve more, then see where my body naturally evens out. It has been a little bit of a struggle the last few days. I am fairly certain it is because I am an emotional eater - and boy, I have had some emotions going on.

I am tired today.... I need to work out. I did not go yesterday. But I just don't know if I have it in me. I will try to force myself to go at least for some cardio. I have been taking my Nook with me to read on the stationary bike, and it is a really good distraction! I rarely have the chance to read anymore, so that works out pretty well. Plus, I forget about how many minutes I have left ;-)

Maybe I will have something more inspired to write tomorrow? Doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment