Saturday, June 2, 2012

Superpowers... 30 Things: Day 21

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

I just had to google "super powers" to even find a list of potential candidates for this. I am a loser. 

Welp. If you would have asked me this about two years ago, I would have said fly. That is because I was three hours away from the love of my life, stuck in a miserable place called law school. And I would have given ANYTHING to have just been able to magically fly my miserable self back and forth anytime I wanted to see him.

Now, I am not sure. Maybe still flying. Sometimes I also want to be a "fly on a wall" so I can hear and see all the things that I would find so interesting about other people. That folks, is the true sign of just how nosy I am! I also think it would be fun to see the future. But on the other hand, that would get tiresome fast. Because then, there would be no suprises in life.

I can do without superhuman strength and the ability to throw fire darts from my hands. I don't need stellar night vision, but I would appreciate some good eyesight!

 I think telekinesis would be awesome! Manipulate things with my mind. Oh yeah. And also, the ability to heal others. How sweet would that be?

--

I don't know what I would do with my superpower first, honestly. I guess it would just depend on my mood and the situation. If I had the ability to heal others, though - there is a whole list of people who I would gladly lend that power to!

No comments:

Post a Comment