Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Been A While

Wow, it has been a long time. Life has been a little busy. Well, at least work has been. And life, well, it has just been moving forward.

I haven't really felt like blogging because I don't have much to say. Not much that is positive anyway. I don't want this to just be a forum for my complaining and whining all the time. I am sure you all (all 5 of you) get tired of that.

I think I may be a little depressed. Not to the point where I need to take medication or see a professional,  but just a little touch of the blues.

I am not sure why, really. Except I think I am. But I don't feel like talking about it. Or expressing it. Maybe it will all just go away.

However, what I do know is this: Regardless of how tired I am, or how blue I feel, I am blessed beyond measure. My God is awesome. And I am right where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment