Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daily Update

Today started off a little rough. I had a doctors appointment I was dreading early this morning. I had worked myself up in such a tizzy over it! Turned out, it wasn't bad at all. I got some encouragement and had a long chat with my wonderful doctor that answered a lot of questions for me.

Afterwards, Justin and I went to Ruby Tuesday to eat lunch. They have a great salad bar and a lot of healthy options, so it's very easy for me to stay on track there. We also went to Target where I picked up a few essentials and Jay got some pants and a couple of polos for coaching this year. I for one can never come out of Target empty handed.

We had to head back home because I had an appointment at work I needed to be back for. The appointment went well, and I was glad to use the new system I am implementing for my clients and to manage my caseload. I think it will be beneficial. I didn't stay much after my appointment though, because our phones and Internet were out. That severely limits what I can accomplish!

It's probably a good thing, because I ended up with a massive headache/borderline migraine. I'm currently trying to fight that off.

Overall, the day wasn't too bad. I got my feelings stepped on a couple times, but with me - that's nothing new as of late. I've been on an emotional roller coaster it seems. I blame it on hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment