Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just Another Day

This has been a long week so far. I've been so on edge it is not even funny. But today has been remarkably better, so that is good.

There is so much floating around in this brain of mine. I am working so hard on keeping my big mouth shut about certain things.... Well, at least, picking my "battles" so to say, and venting about the rest of the bullcrap to someone else.

I guess everyone has those times. Where you just get so pissy at the way the world and people in it work, and you just word vomit all the problems you have out on the person that doesn't need to hear them, because it isn't fair? Yeah, I am bad about that. I need to think before I speak!!

On the other hand, sometimes I feel like I don't always have a person other than that one to listen. I've never been good at talking about MY feelings. I can dissect, analyze, talk about anyone else's for hours on end, and use my training and education to help. But when I am upset about sometime, I prefer to sweep it under the proverbial rug.

I'm thinking that I should have some stellar patience. God is really trying to teach me that my life is His, not mine, to control. I hear Him loud and clear. Unfortunately, my ego and plain 'ol human side prevents me from always listening. I really need to work on that.... Pray about it. Ask for help when I need it.

I mean, if I never TELL anyone that I need someone to listen, then how are they supposed to know? You can't fault someone for not doing something they didn't even know you needed. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment