Friday, August 10, 2012

Yikes!

Man oh man, I am ALL over the place as of lately! My emotions feel like a roller coaster. It is driving me crazy.

This morning, I almost started crying TWICE out of no where. Like, felt the tears well up in my eyes and did the crazy blink to keep them back. I guess it is a good thing I am in the office along today :)

For one, I am exhausted. I have not been sleeping well at all. I have so much going on in my mind. I get like this about once or twice a year. Where I am so overwhelmed that I can't get anything accomplished. My mind never stops turning. I took two benadryl last night, which knocked me out, but also caused me to wake up with terrible medicine head. I was an hour late coming into work because I could NOT get myself moving.

I think allergies/sinus plays a part in it as well. Pretty standard around this time. I thought about going to my general family practitioner and asking for a complete physical. I have never really had one. I don't think my cholesterol or BP or anything like that is funky, but then again - it never hurts to get it all checked out. My doctor asked yesterday if I ever had anything checked like that.... Not so much. I hate needles and most of those tests require one. She is going to call me in a prescription vitamin though. She said it will help with the hormonal issues and also make sure I am getting the daily dose of a lot of different things. I am sure it will raise some eyebrows at the pharmacy because of the type of vitamin it is - which is the last thing I need :)

Sometimes I think I just need someone to vent to. Justin gets the brunt of it - but he probably would like a break! I don't need to vent about him. Honestly - I have never been the kind to need to complain about my husband. Granted, we don't always get along perfectly, but the little things just DO NOT matter. But I spend a lot of my time, both at work and otherwise, listening. I like that. Because I feel like it is something I am good at. I feel helpful and like I am contributing. But other times, I want to be able to talk and talk and have someone validate ME. Tell me it is going to work out, or whatever it is just plain sucks and they wish it were different. Just the little things.

I am looking forward to the weekend. This is Justin's last weekend of freedom before starting back to school and coaching. I cannot believe summer is coming to an end. It was a GREAT first summer of not being a student or studying for the bar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment