Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Hanging On

I'm here, but that is about it. I am really looking forward to a 3-day weekend, because I have tomorrow off work. That makes me very happy! I am so exhausted this week. I didn't get a lot of sleep last weekend, then with everything going on this week, I have just not gotten the amount of sleep I need to properly function.

I am hoping that tomorrow I can clean house and get groceries. Sounds exciting, doesn't it? We have not been to the grocery store in over two weeks, so we are really running low on fresh produce! I need to re-stock with as many easy, healthy options as I can find, because I have really struggled to stay on the diet bandwagon these past couple of weeks.

We have a massage scheduled for Saturday. It is our thing :) We always take the time (and the money) about every six weeks to go. Some probably think it is extravagant, but we always pay our bills and save a large amount of money monthly, so this is what we do. Gotta find happiness whenever and wherever you can.

Let me just say, also, I seriously fall more in love with my husband every day. I LOVE him so much it hurts sometimes. He is such a sweet, loving, caring man of God I could have ever asked for. What a tremendous blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment