Friday, April 6, 2012

Animals.... 30 Things: Day 15

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?


This is a tough one for me. I really don't know WHAT type of animal I'd be. I mean, other than Oreo, I am  not generally a fan of animals.


So if I could live the sweet life like Oreo, I guess I'd be a dog. He has got it made. In fact, as I type, he is snuggled up on the couch between his two cousins. That dog does nothing but eat and sleep all day, with the occasional stroll around the yard.


I wouldn't be a snake, or any other reptile, a bird,  or a bug. I wouldn't be a squirrel. I wouldn't be a zebra or a lion or a tiger or a bear (oh my). Maybe if I go through every animal in the animal kingdom, by process of elimination, I'll know what I want to be?


I was asked this question in an interview once. I can't remember what I even said. But I know it had to be something more creative than dog!

2 comments:

  1. Treats and snoozin'. Snoozin' and treats =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scratch above, if I can't be a dog I'll be happy with Marcel!

      Delete