Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Am Woman.... 30 Things: Day 14

Describe 5 strengths you have.

I am very passionate.

I am a very passionate person when it comes to anything I support. I will give whatever the task is my all. It can be something little or minor, to a huge feat. I will jump in and never look back if I know it is something that I am supposed to do.


I am very compassionate.

I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I have a lot of compassion for others. That is probably why I do the job that I do. I feel for anyone who is hurting, sad, or in pain. I want to fix everyone's problem and "make it all better." This strength definitely costs me though!
 

I am a good listener.

Again - probably why I do the job that I do. But I think I am a very good listener. I also have a lot of training in this area with my social work/MSW background. But I can listen and help people process, which I feel is a great quality to have.

I am very loyal.

Once you have me on your side, I am there. Full throttle. When I make a promise or love someone, I do it with my entire heart and soul. If you are my family - I will do anything you need. I will always support you.

I am bossy.

See #5 on the previous post. It's both a blessing and a curse!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment