Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend! Friday night Justin had to chaperon the Jr. High dance, so I joined him. I enjoyed watching the kids have fun, and got to see a few of my favorites. Justin even asked me to slow dance. How romantic! Considering, we were that age when we started dating. Haha.

Saturday we slept in, then decided to head to Charleston to take some clothes to the second hand store. While we were there, I talked him into stopping at Main Street Sweets for a delicious donut. We had dessert before lunch :) But man, was it worth it! We drove around looking at all the pretty azaleas and Dogwood trees, then decided to go eat Mexican. While we were there, we decided that since we were out and about, we might as well head over to Lowes (again!) and look at the flowers. That turned into a very expensive shopping trip I might say. But - we got a LOT of flowers and the black flowerbed paper stuff (forgive me for not knowing what that is called). Anyway, we spent all afternoon ripping out our flowerbeds and replanting every flower, and putting the weed barrier down. We were exhausted by the end of the evening, and to quit when sun went down.

The back of my Santa Fe after Lowes =)

This morning, we got up super early and went to church in Cape to see my nephew, Sam, take his First Communion. It was such a special day.



Afterwards, we went for breakfast and then headed back home to finish up in our yard. All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment