Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter


Easter was a very fun weekend! Thursday evening, my niece and nephew were in town. So Justin and I went over to my parents' house and dyed Easter eggs with them before our evening Church service. They ended up coming home with us and spending the night. About 1:30am I found Ella still awake drinking Coke straight from the 2-liter bottle. What can I say? They know the motto - "What happens at Baba's, stays at Baba's!!"

Sunday morning, Justin and I were at Church bright and early to organize a continential breakfast and Easter egg hunt. It turned out to be a great time. The kids had a blast hunting eggs! I think this is a tradition we will carry on, hopefully.



We then headed straight to Justin's Grandma Jo's for a wonderful and delicious Easter lunch. I was STUFFED to the gills. But it was so worth it. After lunch, the little kids had an Easter egg hunt, followed by the adults. It was competitive. I lost. I stink at hunting eggs apparently.



We headed over to my parents for Easter dinner. My baby brother was home from college, and we spent some time with him and watching Duck Dynasty. That show is awesome. I can't even lie about it.

At the end of the day, though, I stopped to thank my God for sacrificing his ONLY son for my freedom. I cannot even imagine. But I am eternally grateful and a SAVED sinner because He did.

No comments:

Post a Comment