Friday, March 30, 2012

Pet Peeves.... 30 Things: Day 11

Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. People walking in dirty shoes over my clean floors. I am obsessed with sweeping, mopping and vacuuming my floors. And when people or Oreo mess them up it drives me crazy!

2. When people act like they are owed something that they are not.

3. Loud chewing. HIMYM anyone? Lily? Yeah, that drives me nusto.

4. Outsiders trying to control our life.{Edited to add: And my ability to do my job. There is a reason I went to school for a long time to do this. Because not everyone knows how to be an attorney. And if you aren't sitting in my shoes, don't tell me how to do it!}

5. Not respecting boundaries. I need space (emotional/mental) too!

6. Not using manners. Especially when children don't say ma'am/sir/please/thank you.

7. Jealousy. It's ugly.

8. Rudeness, especially in the face of someone trying to help.

9. Facebook Drama. Who needs that in their life? I don't understand it.

10. Getting the run around when someone doesn't know the answer. Just tell me straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment