Wednesday, March 21, 2012

30 Things... Day 3

Describe your relationship with your parents.

Ohh my. I love my parents. They are absolutely wonderful human beings. Honestly, I couldn't ask for any two better people who love me just for who I am.

My mom is honestly one of my best friends. I know she will ALWAYS support me. She prays for both Justin and I every day, and wants nothing but for us to be happy and succeed. And also for us to give her lots of little baby grandchildren. :)



My Daddy will always be Daddy - no matter how old I get. He takes care of me! Makes sure we always have everything we need. He gives me good gardening advice and loves our puppy Oreo so much. I am so grateful to have him in my life.



Honestly, I couldn't ask for any two better parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment