Thursday, March 22, 2012

30 Things.... Day 4

List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.

1.  Loosen up!
 
I was always so scared of getting in trouble, I think I missed out on a lot of fun times.

2. Failure isn't always a "bad" thing.











You learn a lot from not always being right! I would be beside myself if I had anything other than straight "A's". However, I am fairly certain I still would have gotten into college even if I had a "B"!

3. You won't always be this skinny.



Ha!! I was such a stick back in the day. What I would give to have that metabolism again. I should have really appreciated it while it lasted :)


4. This boy you love, don't worry - he will be your husband.

Be still, my heart. It will all work out like God planned.

5. Stop worrying.
I had an ulcer at the tender age of 16. I worried about everything. Still do sometimes. But back then, I had no clue how tough things really could be.

6. You are beautiful just the way you are.

7. ENJOY life.

See above. You are only a teenager once, and can only get away with doing teenager things then. Live it up!

8. Hug your Nanny. Go visit her every time you have a chance.

She won't be here forever. And when she is not, you will wish many, many times a day that you could just hear her voice one more time. Cherish that.

9. You will do great things.

I still need to tell myself this =)

10. Don't forget to TRUST in your maker. He knows your plan, and He made you in His image.

No comments:

Post a Comment