Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting My Learning On

Yesterday I had to get up at 5:00am to be on the road to St. Louis by 5:30am. Anyone who knows me understands how difficult this was. I am NOT a morning person by any standards. In fact, I think I would be better off working an evening shift... Or just not working :)

I had a CLE in St. Louis on trying divorce cases. It reminded me a little of first year law school. I walked in, didn't recognize anyone, and set way in the back. It was a very helpful CLE, though. I actually learned quite a lot and got some great case law.

Afterwards, I was so excited to meet up with my two very best friends from law school for lunch. It was so, so nice. I hadn't seen one of them since July and the other since September. We didn't get to chat for too long, but we caught up on the gossip and goings on.



I ran by Trader Joe's and Whole Foods before I left. It was nice to be back in my old stomping grounds for a bit. But I remembered exactly why I am a country girl. City living is not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment