Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Wedding.... The P-A-R-T-Y!

As soon as the wedding was over, Justin and I gathered a few belongings, chatted with our family, and hit the road to the reception!!

The reception was an absolute BLAST! We never stopped dancing, talking, and having fun. I honestly don't know of any other time that we had THAT much fun together.

When we arrived at the reception, most of the wedding party was already there. My nephew, Sam, whom I have the closest bond with, was waiting for us to arrive. These next two pictures are some of my absolute favorites!



We than rounded up the troops (after Justin & I hit the appetizer table hard and fast) to make our entrances. The wedding party entered to Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel." They were so much fun :)

Dan and Macey

Dustin and Miste

Darryl and Sarah

Zach (doing the Bernie) and Kelly

Then the DJ announce the newest couple in SCOTT County (haha - we belong to Mississippi County) and Justin and I busted a move to ACDC's "Shook Me All Night Long" in which Justin stepped on my train and ripped out my bustle. Ha!!!



We immediately went to cut the cake and start the toasts, so everyone could eat and we could get the party started.



Matron of Honor Speech

Maid of Honor Speech

I loooooove you. Byyyyyyyeeeeee.

Best Man Speech - Embarrassed

Best Man Speech - REALLY Embarrassed!

Then we moved on to the dances and bouquet/garter toss.

Ordinary, no
Really don't think so
Not a love this true
Common destiny
We were meant to be
Me and you


Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you


Dancing with my Daddy.....

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).

I've got so much honey the bees envy me.

I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).




Justin with his Mom......


It takes a lot to know what is love
It's not the big things, but the little things
That can mean enough
A lot of prayers to get me through
And there is never a day that passes by
I don't think of you
You were always there for me
Pushing me and guiding me
Always to succeed

You showed me

When I was young just how to grow
You showed me
Everything that I should know
You showed me
Just how to walk without your hands
'Cause mom you always were
The perfect fan 


Then the flowers and garter toss! Woohoo!







And then we moved on to the party of the year, where food and drinks were flowing and the music never stopped!







It was, hands down, the BEST day of our lives!



** all professional images provided by Tyson Zahner Photography **

No comments:

Post a Comment