Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Passion... 30 Things: Day 8

What are 5 passions you have?

1. Serving God

Particularly as I grow up, I grow in my faith. Bottom line is: I want to serve God every day. I will be the first to tell you that I struggle. I am by no means perfect. But what I can say is that I strive to love God passionately. It is hard work, because I am a sinner. Most days I start out great and end up defeated. But I know that the next morning brings a new chance.

2. Helping those less fortunate than me

I don't really know if you would consider this a "passion." But it pretty much sums up what I do every day. And no one could work this job, with this population, if they weren't passionate about what they were doing.

3. Supporting cancer research

I think this is self evident. But I have been passionate about this for a very long time - much longer than these past two years. However, the life experience have cemented the fact that cancer sucks. And research leads to a CURE!

4. LOVING to the fullest extent

I would say that love is a passion of mine. Romantic love, family love, pet love, food love =) Love is a frequent verb AND adjective.

5. Babies & Kids

I am very passionate about children. I want a lot of children, and I love being around children. We often have a kids at our house because we want to. There is nothing more important, I think, than nurturing and loving on any child!

No comments:

Post a Comment